Webinar: US and Caribbean Opportunities for Canadian Building Products
The largest building products show in North America, the International Builders Show (IBS) takes place in Orlando, Florida, January 10 – 12, 2017. To help companies prep for the event, Opportunities NB (ONB) recently hosted an export development webinar presented by structural building components industry consultant Glenn Traylor. Glenn is a respected building products expert specializing in Atlantic Canada products in the United States.
The webinar focused on the U.S., and provided updates in key eastern regional markets. Additionally, Glenn discussed important updates on opportunities on the U.S. south-east to connections into the Caribbean. The webinar topics include:
- U.S. build market overview and trends
- Building products markets structure and supply chain
- Focus on the East Coast U.S.
- Focus on the Caribbean
- Opportunities for Canadian Building Products companies
- Issues to be aware of (e.g. costs of shipping, green costs)
- Routes to market
- Leveraging the International Builders Show as a place to promote
Glenn’s presentation is embedded here, and the full video recording is available below.
Cover image via Jay Thompson