Last Thursday, Opportunities NB (ONB) hosted an export development webinar featuring Candace Sears, Senior Manager and leader of KPMG’s New Brunswick US Tax Practice.
Candace joined us to discuss tax considerations for those companies currently exporting to the US as well as those looking to expand their operations to include our southern neighbour.
The presentation touched on:
- US federal and state tax issues for corporations
- Permanent establishment considerations
- Impact of the treaty on taxation
- Considerations in choosing where to focus your efforts
- Consequences from cross-border employee travel
Candace’s slide presentation is embedded here and the full webinar recording (including the Q&A session that followed her presentation) is available below.
Access the full (free) webinar recording by clicking the button below. (Note: requires a form completion)