New Brunswick, Atlantic Canada’s nearshore centre for business services, is a natural strategic location as the most central point between the Americas and Europe.
For nearly three decades, our highly-skilled bilingual workforce, competitive business costs, cultural affinity, and countless other factors have continued to attract Business Services to New Brunswick, positioning the province as North America’s nearshore centre.
New Brunswick is located in a time zone of GMT -4.0 allowing businesses to service clients in many corners of the world in real time. No other region in Canada can house operations supporting North American and European markets as cost effectively or with the same level of quality.
- Lowest business cost location in Canada and the US to help grow your bottom line
- Average job tenure for IT workers in New Brunswick is nine years and is the highest in the country, adding savings through lower training and recruitment costs
- Facility leasing costs are as much as 35% lower when compared to the US average
- One of the lowest legislated fringe benefit expenses in North America – 33% lower than the US.
- No payroll tax, and no health insurance premiums as health costs are paid out of general government revenues
- Financial assistance to help you set up and grow in New Brunswick; tailor-made to suit your needs
Don’t Take it From US
“We have found a very talented and professional team of direct associates to lead our Moncton-based contact centre. We have high-quality people all with different backgrounds and experiences. The hard-working committed attitude our Moncton contact centre exudes has truly helped us continue to provide the service excellence our clients have come to expect.” — Peter Aceto, Former CEO, Tangerine
New Brunswick is the right investment. Let our team open doors for you. For more on getting started in the Province of New Brunswick connect with one of our Business Development Executives at the button below.